Do have a look at our eBay shop where you will find an eclectic range of collectables. From silverware to china, from vintage cameras to nostalgic toys and everything in-between.
We have new items coming in every week and you don't need an eBay account to browse.
Becoming a Community Seller for ebay
Sell Earn Give
If you sell items on eBay, regularly or even just once, you can donate a portion of your final selling price to the Hospice, from 10% to 100%. It's the perfect way to make a difference while enjoying selling on eBay.
- eBay for Charity listings are the same as any other listing apart from the special blue and yellow ribbon that will appear next to the listings in the search results. The Hospice logo and mission statement will appear at the top of your listing.
- eBay gives extra visibility to charity listings and it has been proven that listings bearing the charity ribbon attract more interest and more bids, often selling for more than similar non-charity items.
What to do next
Becoming a Community Seller couldn't be easier.
- As you are completing the details of your listing, look for the charity box just below where you set your starting price.
- Select a percentage to donate, from 10 - 100% (minimum donation £1) and then select The Hospice of St Francis as your chosen charity.
- The first time you donate, eBay will show a random selection of charities, so you may need to use the 'Select Another Charity' button located in this section to find us.
- Once you have chosen The Hospice of St Francis, we will come up automatically on the list every time, but you don't have to donate every time you sell!
- Once you have chosen your percentage, eBay and Missionfish take care of the rest. About three weeks after the sale is finished, Missionfish will automatically transfer the amount donated directly from your account to ours and then let us know - it really couldn't be simpler.
Charity items also receive a refund on fees, proportionate to the percentage donated. So, for example, if you donate 20% of your final selling price, eBay will waive your fees by 20%.
If you have any questions about becoming a Community Seller on eBay, please contact Sam Evans, our eCommerce Manager.