One way to support The Hospice of St Francis is to play The Hospice Lottery, run by The Hospice Lottery Partnership.
Joining the weekly draw for only £1 a week is a fantastic way to support us. Not only do you get the chance to win a top prize of £1000 every week, but you will also be directly contributing to the many services we offer.
The Hospice Lottery raises substantial funds for six hospice partners including The Hospice of St Francis, Rennie Grove Hospice Care, Michael Sobel Hospice, Florence Nightingale and South Bucks Hospice, supporting the vital care that we all provide.
Indeed, last year alone our share of the lottery topped £194,000 which is the equivalent of funding our Community Nurse Specialist Team to make 10 visits a day to patients in their homes for a year. Since 2003, we have received over £1.3 million from The Hospice Lottery Partnership.
There is more than one way to play:
- Become a member for as little as £4.34 a month
- Buy one off tickets for this week’s draw (check out the Rollover, it can roll up to £10,000)! Please also look out for The Hospice Lottery membership promoters who can be found at many of our events, as well as at hospitals, retail sites and around the local neighbourhood.
- Purchase a Gift Subscription, a very special gift for a very special person
- Buy tickets for the bi-annual Superdraw, which takes place in July and December and has a top prize of £5,000
Contact The Hospice Lottery:
· 01442 891459
- The Hospice Lottery Partnership Ltd, 72 -80 Akeman Street, Tring, Herts. HP23 6AF