Make A Will Month
Ensure that your loved ones are taken care of in your Will, and help the Hospice at the same time by making a new Will or updating your Will during our Make a Will Month, to be held in Autumn 2019.
Local solicitors will waive their fee in lieu of a donation*, which will help the Hospice support more local people to live their precious lives well.
- Decide who you would like to take care of and remember in your Will
- Reduce or eliminate your family's inheritance tax
- Help patients and families affected by life-limiting illness
Our suggested minimum donation towards the care offered by The Hospice of St Francis is £140 for a basic Will or £200 for a pair of basic mirror Wills.
- Machins Solicitors - 01442 872311 (Jonathan King or Lisa McBrearty)
- Harrowell & Atkins - 01442 865671 (Karen Baldwin)
- Austins LLP - 01442 872141 (James Houghton)
- BPS Solicitors - 01494 782444 (Uzmah Rasool)
- IBB Solicitors - 03458 777028 (Jacqueline Almond)
- Elite Law Solicitors - 01494 722326 (Danielle Syed)
- Hughes & Co - 01442 891717 (Peter Hughes)
- Taylor Walton - 01582 765111 (Christine Prosser)
- Neves Solicitors - 01582 715234 (Nina Gurra)*
- City Lawyers - 01727 228890 (Louise Stradling)
- Abbey Law - 01727 839162 (Afsana Akhtar)
* Neves Solicitors will charge their standard will writing fee and donate the entirety of the fee to us retrospectively.
* If your needs are more complicated than a standard Will, your solicitor will be able to discuss with you any additional fees that might apply.
Kwil - The simplest way to write your will
Draw up a will online in just 30 minutes and for as little as £90 with Kwil.
We know just how important it is to have a will, and how overwhelming the thought of doing it can be. We have teamed up with Kwil to give you the opportunity to fortify your families future, whilst also supporting the Hospice.
Kwil will donate 50% of each sale made back to the Hospice, so you can tick something off the to-do list and also make a gift to sustain Hospice care for the future.
After you have provided for your family and friends, please consider leaving a gift to The Hospice of St Francis. Click here to visit our Legacies page for more information.
While there is no obligation to do so, your legacy gift would mean that we can offer care and support to patients and families in our community for years to come.
To find out more about leaving a gift in your Will for the Hospice, please email: email@example.com or call 01442 869555 for an informal conversation.