Saturday 24th September 2016
Take part in this brand new one mile open water swim in the Serpentine in London's Hyde Park organised by London Marathon Events and help raise much needed funds for The Hospice of St Francis.
This mass participation event will see 6000 swimmers complete the challenge as part of this new open water festival, with 18 different waves throughout the day.
We have 5 guaranteed places available in this event and places are being allocated on a first come first served basis.
Registration Fee: £20 Sponsorship Target: £150
If you choose to join our team we will support you every step of the way. As part of our swimming team you will receive:
- A pack of helpful fundraising tips
- Sponsorship forms
- An exclusive Hospice of St Francis T Shirt
- Dedicated fundraising support and advice
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Most importantly the amazing feeling of making a real difference to the lives of patients and their families at your local hospice.
Got your own place through the race organiser’s ballot? You can still join our team and fundraise for the Hospice of St Francis, contact us now email firstname.lastname@example.org