Please wait, loading course dates...
Who should attend:
Multi-professional staff and volunteers working in the hospital, community, hospice and care home setting who want to offer holistic care
- What is Spiritual Care and why is it important?
- How do we define spirituality?
- What is Spiritual Intelligence (SQ), how can it help us, how do we develop it?
- How do we do Spiritual Care in order to alleviate spiritual distress?
- A nurse's perspective
- Case studies and reflection
- A spiritual care assessment tool
Head of Spiritual Care
The Hospice of St Francis