London's Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Sunday 29th July 2018
Registration has now closed
If you have a ballot place we would love you to join our team.
Created to celebrate the incredible legacy left by London 2012, this event is the perfect combination of fun and excitement incorporating leg-testing climbs along beautiful country lanes and closed roads with thousands of spectators lining the route.
Registration has now closed however if you have secured a ballot place we would love you to join The Hospice of St Francis team!
As part of our Ride London 100 team you will receive:
- A pack of helpful fundraising tips
- Sponsorship forms
- An exclusive Hospice of St Francis cycle jersey
- Dedicated fundraising support and advice
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Most importantly the amazing feeling of making a real difference to the lives of patients and their families at your local hospice