Saturday 13th October, 7:15pm at Berkhamsted Civic Centre
An evening of music featuring the fantastic:
- The Elvyne Howlers – a local acoustic trio, who play a mix of originals and twists on standards spanning the last five decades. Let the good times roll!
- Just Nod – a local band - for 25 years they have been performing their unique take on an eclectic mix of rock classics. Rock on!
- Banjax’d – featuring some of the best Celtic and folk music professionals performing now, we can promise a great set guaranteed to get your feet, hands and anything else tapping!
- RJ – an exceptionally gifted vocalist – come and be amazed! (And he just happens to work at the Hospice of St Francis!!)
Entry to the concert is with advanced tickets only which are £10 and can be purchased from the following places:
- the main Hospice reception
- VAH (339 High Street, Berkhamsted)
- The Fitness Society (172 High Street, Berkhamsted)
Every penny raised will go directly towards helping more patients and their families live their precious lives well with The Hospice of St Francis.