Fortify your Family's Future
Fortify the Hospice's Future
Ensure your loved ones are taken care of by writing or updating your Will this September as part of the Hospice's Make A Will Month.
Local solicitors will waive their fee in lieu of a donation*, which will help the Hospice support more local people to live their precious lives well.
- Decide who you would like to take care of and remember in your Will
- Reduce or eliminate your family's inheritance tax
- Help patients and families affected by life-limiting illness
Our suggested minimum donation towards the care offered by The Hospice of St Francis is £140 for a basic Will or £200 for a pair of basic mirror Wills.
- Machins Solicitors - 01442 82311 (Jonathan King or Lisa McBrearty)
- Harrowell & Atkins - 01442 865671 (Karen Baldwin)
- Austins LLP - 01442 872141 (James Houghton)
- BPS Solicitors - 01494 782444 (Uzmah Rasool)
- IBB Solicitors - 03458 777028 (Jacqueline Almond)
- Elite Law Solicitors - 01494 722326 (Danielle Syer)
- Hughes & Co - 01442 891717 (Peter Hughes)
- Taylor Walton - 01582 765111 (Christine Prosser)
- City Lawyers - 01727 228890 (Louise Stradling)
Please contact the solicitors directly to make an appointment quoting 'Make A Will Month for The Hospice of St Francis'.