Starts on Pall Mall and Finishes on Downing Street
Sunday 24th March 2019
Registration fee: £30 Minimum Sponsorship £400
Charity places now available!!
Back for its second year The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road, central London run. It is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster.
The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city's quirky hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
How to Register
We have 10 charity places to available on a first come first served basis to this sold out event.
As part of the team you will receive:
- A pack of helpful fundraising tips
- Sponsorship forms
- An exclusive Hospice of St Francis running vest
- Dedicated fundraising support and advice
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Most importantly the amazing feeling of making a real difference to the lives of patients and their families at your local hospice
Book your place today