Starts on Pall Mall and Finishes on Downing Street
Sunday 24th March 2019
Back for its second year The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road, central London run. It is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster.
The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city's quirky hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
Got a ballot place?
if you have secured a place through the ballot we would love to have you on our team!
As part of the team you will receive:
- A pack of helpful fundraising tips
- Sponsorship forms
- An exclusive Hospice of St Francis running vest
- Dedicated fundraising support and advice
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email
- Most importantly the amazing feeling of making a real difference to the lives of patients and their families at your local hospice.