Whether you want to organise your own event or join one of our existing challenge events, we'll give you all the support you need.
Staff fundraising - get everyone to join in through individual events like dress down days, bake offs, car washing, quizzes etc. to raise funds for The Hospice of St Francis.
Staff challenges - enter individuals or teams in one of our 'extreme' challenges, either in the UK or abroad, such as skydiving, trekking or London to Paris cycle rides. Or enter a team in our Midnight Walk, Strictly Learn Dancing, Santa Dash or The Biggest Loser competitions which take place every year.
Volunteers - come and work in our grounds, our shops, or on specific projects around the building and enjoy doing something different for a day, encouraging team building and rapport.
By getting involved and joining in, your company can:
- Boost staff morale and increase team building by channelling your employees' enthusiasm as you work together to achieve something special - everyone can get involved
- Enhance your company's ethos and values in a proactive and fun way
- Improve interaction between your departments and thereby improve results
- Create positive PR to help build your brand and company profile across your organisation and in the local community
- Open new media opportunities through our press and publicity connections and materials
To find out more please email