Nominate The Hospice of St Francis as your Charity of the Year and motivate and inspire your employees, customers and suppliers to raise as much money as they can for the Hospice and have fun in the process. We will develop an exciting and mutually beneficial partnership by supporting your events and helping you to engage the enthusiasm of your employees and customers.
By nominating us as your Charity of the Year, you can:
- Boost staff morale by working together to achieve something special – everyone can get involved
- Enhance your company’s ethos and values in a proactive and fun way
- Improve interaction between your departments and thereby improve results
- Create positive PR to help build your brand and company profile across your organisation and in the local commuity
- Open new media opportunities through The Hospice of St Francis press and publicity connections and materials
- Display The Hospice of St Francis logo on your website as well as having visibility on our website to demonstrate your commitment to the community and engage your clients. With over 8,000 visits to our website every month, you can be sure that we will help to drive more traffic to your website too
- Fulfil your Corporate Responsibility (CSR) requirement with minimum impact on your company's time and resources
Our current Charity of the Year companies include:
| || |
Aluminium Stockholders Association (ASA) has over 30 Member Companies who
are engaged in the supply and processing of aluminium in all shapes and forms.
The ASA is a key part of the supply chain for the UK's aluminium industry. The
ASA is primarily a business support organisation and forms part of a network
of similar Associations around the world.
| ||GE Healthcare is committed to developing and providing quality technology and services that meet the changing needs of healthcare providers |
| ||HJP was created in 1990 with the simple intention of helping start ups. Our start ups grew, some are still clients, whilst others have happily and profitably sold. Today we help businesses in all stages of their lives |
| ||The Kings Arms in Berkhamsted is a former 18th century coaching house with an airy restaurant and busy bar where you can watch your food being prepared and cooked in our busy kitchen, chat with your friends next to our open fire or escape with a coffee in the tucked-away terrace. |
| ||Established in 1983, we are an independent team of experienced lawyers based in Buckinghamshire, with offices in Chesham and Amersham, who endeavour to understand you as an individual, and treat you in the way that's right for you or your business. |
| ||Founded in 1967, we are a team of highly qualified and experienced solicitors working from four offices in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire who can assist with any area of your professional and personal life that could benefit from sensitive, helpful and expert legal advice in the UK. |
| ||Sainsbury's was founded in 1869 and today operates more than 1,200 supermarkets and convenience stores. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do & have invested in our stores, our colleagues and our channels to deliver the best shopping experience |
To find out more please email